Kids Bumper Car Game Machine
China factory outdoor square amusement ride kids car game battery bumper car Specification Product Name Emperor bubble Bumper Car Battery Double 40A battery /2. Size L1650*W1200*H1000mm Maximum load 170KG. Weight 100kg Power 250W Players 1 or 2 player is available Material FRP / Hardware Use...
China factory outdoor square amusement ride kidscar game battery bumper car
Product Name Emperor bubble Bumper Car
Battery Double 40A battery /2.
Maximum load 170KG.
Players 1 or 2 player is available
Material FRP / Hardware
Use time 6-7 hours.
Speed Adjustable from 30 to 90.
What's the features of chargeable battery small bumper cars game machine for kids bumper car ?
(1) Seamless integration of fiberglass body design, automotive design permanent sticker, cold form design, more visual impact;
(2) Soft-back design, more comfortable ride;
(3) Before and after the lighting system, the visual is more beautiful;
(4) Fixed battery design, walking more stable, and can assemble a large battery;
(5) Smart charger. LED indicates the charging progress, microcomputer control and efficient charging. Battery does not heat, no bubble, prolong battery life;
(6) Ultra wear-resistant polyester rubber wheel, with mechanical overload protection system, a maximum of life insurance do not change the wheels, significantly reducing the use cost;
(7) Unique dual drive system to enhance the grip, which can adapt to a variety of ground, such as floor tiles, cement floor, etc.;
(8) 1-30 minutes of play time can be adjusted by you, can be customized according to your needs child play time
Ceiling net bumper car : The oldest and most common method uses a conductive floor and ceiling, each with a separate power polarity. Contacts under the vehicle touch the floor while a pole mounted contact touches the ceiling, forming a complete circuit.
Ground net bumper car : A newer method uses alternating strips of metal across the floor separated by insulating spacers, and no ceiling grid. The alternating strips carry the supply current, and the bumper cars are large enough so that the vehicle body can always cover at least two strips at any one time. An array of brushes under the car make random contact with whatever strip is below, and the voltage polarity on each contact is sorted out to always provide a correct.