VR is becoming more popular to the public with the current rollout of VR arcade machines. Arcades are stepping up their game with advanced tech like VR to draw in visitors with activity out of the home.
VR isn’t a fair-weather and overhyped trend like some cynics will say it is. It’s beginning to look more like a rocket with a ton of momentum behind it. Zion Market Research reports that VR is increasing in popularity with the public and in business with a 2016 value of $2.02 billion and a projected value of $26.89 billion.
Who are the pioneers transforming VR games and apps and turning them into arcade machines?
- Arcade Development History
- The History Of Arcades In China
- Related Legends Of Carousels
- The Meaning Of The Carousel
- Kids Ball Pool Indoor Playground Equipment
- What Is VR
- VR Technical Characteristics
- Bumper Cars
- Ground Network Construction Cost
- Air Hockey Table
- Holding Birthday Party For Both Customer And Wo...
- Theme Park Industry Sees 10-12% Growth
- Canton Fair ——an Open International Trade Platform
- Ifun Park’s Activity ---Trip To The Old Town
- The Essential VR Horror This Halloween
- IFUN Loading Products For Canadian Customer's
- Reform And Opening Up Provides Impetus To Canto...
- Ifun Park Customers’ Visiting
- Ifun Park----Arcade Game Machine Factory
- Arcade Game Machine In Mass Production